Elliott Arcile Reed

Elliott Arcile Reed
6 lbs 8 oz 19 3/4 inches

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Confirmed!

Tuesday June 24, 2008 - 31 weeks 2 days

As if there was ever any doubt that I had the sweetest most caring husband, he goes and does something like this and totally...confirms it. I worked 11p-7a last night and assumed that my good news about passing the NCLEX would travel fast, but I had no idea. When I got to work everyone was very excited and wanted to know all about it. Then another nurse that I work nights with said, if you don't take them home. I will. By this point I was pretty confused and when I walked up to the nurses station, these are what I saw....


Brian had called my friend Lindsey Kenny at Bittersweet Floral in Maryville and had them delivered. My co-workers had the pleasure of enjoying them most of yesterday and into this morning. They are so beautiful, they both did a great job. So yes it is confirmed, I have the cutest husband ever, ( and soon to be cutest dad ever ).

7 comments:

- said...

How sweet! They are beautiful flowers, and on behalf of the Florea/Reed/Lewis family... we could have told you B was awesome. :)

Congrats on both, Cassi!

Aunt Jill said...

Hello Dear Ones,
I saw your beautiful baby girl this afternoon. What a sweet one she is! I have been reading your blog and others as well as watching the "Little Angels" video, crying and feeling joy as well. You have written a wonderful column for your angel. Teri gave me a bracelet on Sunday and each time I look down at it I send up a prayer.
I am truly praying for the two of you, "Sweet Baby Girl Reed", the doctors and the hospital staff.
You are a blessing to others! May God be with you through all of this! I love you so much!
Aunt Jill

Aunt Jill said...

Oops, I forgot to tell you Cassi... you make a gorgeous mom to be!!!
Great job on the beautiful flowers
Brian!
xxoo
Aunt Jill

gma2be said...

it's also comfirmed, we knew he was our "favorite son-in-law". nice work passing the test and nice work with the flowers!

see you sunday
gma2be

Mary T said...

WAY TO GO CASSI! Congrats on passing your test and on picking such a sweet, thoughtful husband. Love the flowers! The picture of the two of you is really good, I don't think your baby bump is too big...YET! Good to hear you are feeling pretty good, feel bad for you with the swelling of the feet. We've been storming the gates of heaven for little Baby Girl Reed 2B as well as for her mommy and daddy and the medical staff. I've had lots of people ask about my baby to be bracelet, and so far everyone I've shared the story with said they will pray for you, too. I look forward to reading your blogs. We were gone for a week, couldn't wait to do check your site to see what was new. The laundry had to wait, you take top priority! ! Just wanted to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers always. Keep believing.

BeLieVe iN MiRaCLeS!
love you,
Mary Beth

My Three Sons said...

Hello,
I found your blog through another one that I follow. I just wanted to say that your family is in my prayers. I have a two year old that has severe asthma and we are down at Children's a lot. You and Baby Girl Reed will be in great hands down there. I will continue to watch your journey. I live in Lee's Summit which is a suburb of Kansas City. Please visit me at Mythreesons9506.blogspot.com.

God Bless

Heather said...

Hi Cassie and Brian,
I just read your comment on my son's blog. www.babywilliammorgan.blogspot.com. We are due around then same time. I am 33 weeks and 3 days. I will be praying for you and your Baby Girl Reed. My OB is super nervous about pre-term labour because my son is so big (6lbs 2 oz). That is the reason they are seeing me twice a week. The non-stress test is just a test to measure how much baby Will is moving. He is quite active just like your little girl and they are telling me that is good :-)

Congrats on passing your test and the flowers are beautiful!!!