Elliott Arcile Reed

Elliott Arcile Reed
6 lbs 8 oz 19 3/4 inches

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures as Promised

Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com


Hope this works- tried to create a slide show of the mostly before pictures of the house. I still have to post the after pictures, but it might be a while since I forgot to take any this weekend when we were up there. I might have my sister take some and e-mail them to me. There is a little sneek peek of the baby's room at the end- pink and brown- I think my favorite room

2 comments:

Craig and Andrea said...

The house is beautiful, a lot of hard work has been done! We have been thinking of the three of you, you are in all our thoughts & prayers. I have been proudly wearing my bracelet in support. We are very excited to meet the newest addition to the family. Let us know if there is anything you need or anyway we can help out. We are here!
We love you guys,
Craig, Andrea, Cheyenne & Ryder

*super dude and super dog* said...

Wow! The house is looking good. Our kitchen is the same color as yours! :)