Elliott Arcile Reed

Elliott Arcile Reed
6 lbs 8 oz 19 3/4 inches

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a Quickie

Hey all still no internet but I thought I would post a quick update from my blackberry, so it will be short and sweet. Things are still going well, I don't officially start in the ICU intil the 20th, but have to do computer training and all that jazz before I can start working. Still trying to get all unpacked and start decorarating, but of course I want so much new stuff so its getting expensive,I feel like I go shopping everyday. This is pretty dangerous considering we are inbetween jopbs and we finally both get paid on friday...thank goodness I had to blow on my credit card today at Target because it was smoking from overusage. Brian is really liking the farming business, he even got yesterday afternoon off so he could get our maikbox put up,so now we can get mail...yeah! This weekend is my best friends wedding that I am in. Drum roll please...the dress fits perfectly! She ordered my pre-pregnancy size,I think as a modivator for me to lose all my baby weight. Still don't have any shoes but hey,I will just go shopping again this week. Several people asked for our new address so here it is: 36498 Brothers Ave
Henderson, Ia 51541

On a side note I got Brian a new blackberry too and he is so funny, he is downloading old rap ringtones for all his friends...he is playing them for me while I type this post.
Please all keep Ava Helmeck and baby John in ypur thoughts and prayers. Ava had surgery in iowa and babyJohn is a new CDH baby - he is at www.carepages.com.if anyone wants to check out how he is doing, so far things are looking good.

Hey Sweetie-
It was raining here today, I can't believe how much it made me miss you. It hasn't rained here since the morning of your funeral (or at least I don't think so). The nights have been so long without you here to give me a reason to be awake at all hours of the morning. Daddy even woke up oin the night to find mommy crying, but I don't even remember it, I must have been dreaming. I mainly dream of what might have been. I am having such a tough time with all of this Elli. I don't know if I believe everything happens for a reason, there is not one reason for you to not be lying in my arms right now. I know there is no answer so I should stop searching for one, but I can't seem to get it out of my head that I need to find some justification on why this had to happen to you my little sweet. Daddy sends his love and kisses, we know that you hear us everyday, just wish we could have heard your little voice. Sometimes I wake up in the night and swear that I can hear you calling for me, I hold my breath to listen better, but all I hear is the roar of silence in the house. Elliott sweetie, I love to dream about you, you are perfect and healthy in my dreams. I look forward to watching you grow and thrive in my dreams for years to come. I think of what you would be doing if you were still here with me, you would be smiling and no doubtedly laughing at your daddy's silly face and crazy anticts. Well pretty girl I could talk to you for hours on end. Breathe easy baby girl. We will miss you forever...love mommy and daddy

10 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I know what you mean about shopping for new things. We are in the process of getting things together to build a new house. All I want to do is go out and see what kind of things they have for "my house." I am glad your house is coming along. Good luck on the 20th!!! I am sure it is very exciting but a little scary at the same time.

Liz and Shane said...

Cassi
I will be thinking of you on the 20th. That is the day we are delivering Nayeli. I love going shopping too. I went to the store yesterday for shampoo and conditioner and walked with over $100 worth of stuff. Target is great for that!
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

linhart5 said...

Brian & Cassi,
Hey there you two. Sounds like you're keeping busy. Just wanted you to know that you (all) are being thought about. As a matter of fact, Cassi, if the nursing thing doesn't work out, Kyle thought you might want to be his new babysitter! No. Really. Your story telling ability must have ranked you pretty high in his little sights. I told him not to plan on it, but I think he still might be hoping...

Glad to hear that Brian is enjoying the farming thing. The boys are also intrigued with the thought that Brian gets to be around all that equipment. Imagine that!

Hope all that shopping can get done. Congratulations on being able to get into that bridesmaid dress! That is such an accomplishment!

kmm0305 said...

It will be rainy here, too, today so the farmers won't be in the fields for a couple days.

Leah asks to go shopping everyday--do you think we may go too much? ;) I get to Target at least twice a week. Ouch. I was just thinking today that we've been in our house 10 months now and I barely have any decorations.

Good luck as you start the new job!

Kristyn

Anonymous said...

Okay I need you to get internet soon but until then we can send messages through our Blackberrys! I am completely addicted to mine and as much fun as Ashley made of me he has one now too! :)

I miss you tons girl! I'm planning a trip to say a place called Henderson, Iowa. It won't be until next year but I have to get there to see you and all the other CDH moms there!

Okay, back to work! Love ya!

Jes

Mary T said...

Hi Cassi~You're a busy, busy person, with all that shopping, decorating and a new job! I hear Bath & Body has a lot of cool stuff. Someone told me they have "everything" in there. Haven't been there yet, but I'm planning on checking it out soon.

I'm so glad you finally have a mailbox! That's pretty nice of the boss to give Brian the afternoon off to put up a mailbox, he must be a great guy to work for.

Thanks for updating Angel Elli's site, I was having withdrawals! Your letter to Angel Elli are beautiful. You really should think about writing a book or something. Maybe that's your true calling.

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your updates and to let you know you, Brian and Angel Elli will ALWAYS be in my thoughts and prayers. You are all AMAZING.

May you be blessed with Angel Kisses everyday from your precious little Angel Elli.

Love you,
MaryBeth

The true struggle of a lesbian christian said...

Glad to hear that Brian likes his new job! Congrats on yours as well I'm sure you are a little anxious to start! I'm sure you will e great at it Andreas always saying what a great nurse you are! Your in our thoughts and can't wait to here all about your new job!

My Three Sons said...

I bought a house a couple of years ago and I wanted new things for every room I have actually took one room at a time and it has turned out to be a little more affordable. Good luck with your new and awarding job. Your going to do well!

Fer said...

Aww Cassi, I love the letters you write to Elli, you are such a tender person and I also think it's not fair all this CDH thing. You are still in my prayers.

shay said...

dear cassie and brian whats up
its shana i went and say baby girl
today just now and i left her a little purple and pink pumpkin and
thats a sign of love i like when u update with pictuers and when i get
on the blog i alawys say yes a update or ohh nothing yet ... just a question mabey u can put a picture of my pumpkin on the blog so everyone can see and feel how much i love and ALAWYS will LOVE my baby girl and my cassie and brian